by Kirsten Pfeiffer of Hinckley
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1. Preheat pan with a small amount of oil in.
2. Deseed Tomatoes and add to wok with onion and chicken.
3. Cook for about 5 mins on a medium heat until chicken is cooked stirring occasionally.
4. Add rice and boiling water to simmer for another 3 minutes.
5. Add prawns and stir in. Cook for a further 5 minutes adding water to rice if necessary.
6. When cooked, add a small amount of Kikkoman soy sauce and serve whilst still hot.
Close this window