by Catherine Greaves of Worsley
Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1. Fry minced beef in a wok and drain off any excess fat then put to one side.
2. Add Peppers and garlic and cook on a gentle heat.
3. Add mince and Kikkoman and cook until meat is cooked through and then adjust seasoning.
4. Add water, salt and pasta to the pan and cook until al dente.
5. Drain pasta and add to the wok and stir well. Chop mozzarella and stir into the mixture.
6. Put all the contents of the wok into the oven and bake until golden on the top.
Close this window